Whether you are transitioning from film to digital or want to take your photography to a higher level, this book might be just what you were looking for.
Take the mystery out of creating, processing, displaying, and selling digital images.
There is a lot to know about capturing, manipulating, and displaying digital images. The more that you understand about each aspect of handling these images, the better your results. You will also greatly reduce stress and frustration caused by unexpected results and bad advice.
Snapping a photo is a lot different from creating great images. If you want your work to stand out, you need to understand how digital images are created and how to manipulate them with maximum efficiency.
A professional photographer is someone who is paid for his or her photographic skills. It doesn’t have to be a full-time job to be rewarding. This book will open your eyes to the possibilities.
- Are you ready to move beyond point and shoot photography?
- Are you enthused about photography but confused by all the technical jargon?
- Do you feel a physical sensation in your gut when you take a great picture?
- Would you like to be more consistent with the quality of your images?
- Have you ever had an experience where you thought to yourself, “This book could have saved me a lot of time, money, and frustration, if only I had known about it back then?”