Amazon.com Best Seller | Prime Members Can Borrow this Book for Free
Mastering Camera Shutter Speed: Digital Photography Tips and Tricks for Beginners on How to Use Fast and Slow Shutter Speed for Creative Effect
Originally $4.99 – NOW ONLY $2.99
One of the biggest challenges photographers face is trying to capture action and motion. Moving subjects are troublesome for photographers because they usually result in an image that is too blurry. Other times, the photographer wants to emphasize the motion blur within the frame but ends up with a photo that has frozen the object in time.
The trick to fixing these types of problems is by manipulating shutter speed.
Finally, a Book on Photography for Beginners and Intermediates that Takes the Mystery out of How to Use Shutter Speed!
Our intention with this book is to take the mystery out of how to use the shutter speed setting on your camera. In these pages we’ll teach you how to master the shutter speed setting and how to manipulate it so that you end up with the types of shots you intended. By the end, you’ll know exactly how to freeze the action within a frame or allow it to blur for creative effect using fast shutter speed and slow shutter speed settings.
Digital photography basics you’ll learn include:
– What is camera shutter speed
– How shutter speed affects a photo
– The effect shutter speed has on motion within a photograph
– How to freeze the action within a frame
– How to create motion blur effects (ex. car light trails)
– How to eliminate “camera shake”
– Minimum shutter speed necessary when shooting handheld
– How to imply motion through panning
– and many more photography tips and tricks!
Also included is a Shutter Speed Chart for you to use as a quick reference for knowing which shutter speed setting to start with in order to capture a certain type of effect.
Grab your copy today! If you’re an Amazon Prime member you can borrow this book for FREE!