Multiply Your Focus And Productivity Without Feeling Overwhelmed
Imagine if you could sit down, keep your mind on one goal, and actually finish your task. Think how your life would be if you found a way to manage your work hours, breaks, and distractions so that you could truly focus and complete goal after goal.
Internationally bestselling author I. C. Robledo has revealed his struggle with maintaining focus. He was once frustrated, unable to stay focused on even simple tasks. Then he decided to experiment with different techniques until he was able to get more done in less time, with greater focus. Now he is able to maintain his focus at the highest level, and he wants to help you do the same.
Inside, you will discover:
- How using Brute Force Focus can stretch your focus ability
- Why focused people work less to get more done – with Smart Breaks
- How to find your Sweet Spot of Challenge to stay focused on one task
- Why Internal Motivation will help you focus in the long-term
- How to stop Disruptive Ideas before they become big distractions
Get your focus in gear and turn your goals into a reality with Master Your Focus.