Write an Amazon Kindle Bestseller in the next 30 Days!
Sound to good to be true?
Well, with the right strategy and proper research before you start, it is absolutely possible, even if:
– you are not a writer
– have no marketing experience
– don’t have a large following yet
As a 6-time #1 Bestselling Author, Gundi knows a thing or two about writing & publishing bestsellers.
All her books reached #1 within just a few days of publishing and over time, she developed a
Step-by-Step, proven and easy-to-follow System
that can help you reach Bestseller status with your very first book.
“Kindle Bestseller Publishing” is part 5 of the “The Sassy Way…..when you have NO CLUE!” series, that teaches Internet Marketing to total beginners.
You might not think of Kindle Publishing as a marketing tool, but it is actually:
One of the fastest, most efficient ways to build a following online!
For your blog, your social media platforms, your business or any service you are offering.
In addition, KINDLE PUBLISHING offers the following BENEFITS:
– The Prestige of being a published – or even Bestselling – Author
– Instant Authority in your Field
– New clients and customers on auto-pilot who will trust you a lot more, because you have already proven yourself
– Passive Income
– Automatic List Building. Email marketing is widely considered the most powerful marketing technique of all, more than Facebook and Google Ads combined. Publishing a book on Amazon can help you build your mailing list on auto-pilot – and Amazon even pays you to do it…..
This book will teach you STEP-BY-STEP how to go from zero to published – and – possibly a Bestseller!
It is NOT an in-depth WRITING COURSE although some basic instructions and tips are provided.
“Kindle Bestseller Publishing” focuses on the Marketing aspects of publishing a book on Amazon and in particular, what it takes to reach Bestseller status – the “science” behind it.
Important areas that will be covered include::
– Researching profitable Book Ideas
– Understanding Amazon’s Algorithm and how new readers can find you
– How to optimize your meta data, including your book title to trigger Amazon’s algorithm to promote your book heavily
– Category and Keyword Research and how Bestseller ranking on Amazon works
– How to market your book during Launch Week
and much more….