“It is an exciting time to be in the kitchen with so many incredible, flavorful ingredients from around the globe in our local supermarkets…” – David Joachim, Author.
Unfortunately not for you or I, not on a keto or low carb diet. One of the most common requests is ‘how to make world cuisine keto friendly?’
Good news, if you want fat burning meals with flavors, textures and enticing aromas from around the world, then this cookbook is for you.
Staying in ketosis doesn’t have to be hard or boring
- Be inspired by your fat-fuelled food – More than 90 ethnic palate pleasers made low carb and simple. Experience a world of tastes from Mensaf Jordan Stew, Keto British ‘Fish n Chips’ to Indian Curried Shrimp.
- Less time preparing, more time enjoying –All recipes are deliciously doable. Being keto is hard enough without spending hours finding and preparing the foods; ingredients are easy to find and dishes simple to prepare.
What is inside?
- 90 recipes that span the globe –find new inspiration or fall in love with the cuisines you used to make before going keto.
- Beautifully designed with gorgeous pictures – Reading a wall of text is not that much fun. The book is designed to inspire you with images to help you decide which recipe to try next.
- Full Nutritional Information– all your macronutrients are calculated, so you don’t have to.
- Introductions to the world of flavors – Not sure where to begin? Each region opens with an introduction to the flavors to whet your appetite or help you decide where to begin.
- Match recipes to your mood, occasions and macros –Difficulty ratings for each recipe show you the best recipes for impressing or quick weekday meals. At a glance ‘fat content’ guide using the ‘keto-meter’, is it keto or just low carb.
Reviews from Fellow Keto-Lovers
“Can’t wait to make – discovering new dishes is clearly going to be a joy with this book”
“This book is a little slice of international heaven! I made the combo lasagne and was pleasantly surprised by how it could taste rich without being heavy. Discovering new dishes is clearly going to be a joy with this book. Being keto can get boring as I tend to slip into a routine. These recipes are going to add some fun to my weekend cooking.”– Gem Geek, Amazon.com
“Once again Elizabeth Jane has brought together a delightful set of new recipes from global cuisine. You’ll find some favorites made Keto and some new and interesting things as well. I had to try the Australian Macademia Nut Soup right away and it was delicious. Then I had a go at the Irish Soda Bread. Again, delightful with a wonderful texture. So many great new recipes to try.”– J. Hathaway-Sheldon, Amazon.com
Keto has never been so tasty and easy!
Fight food boredom with a sense of adventure, some locally sourced ingredients, a weekday night and a bit of help from Elizabeth Jane.
Download Ketogenic Global Kitchen today