If you would you like to lose up to EXTRA 2 more pounds a week, spend less time preparing your Keto meals and save more money at the same time, then keep reading…
Meal prepping is a concept supported by many scientific studies, among which The American Journal of Health. A research conducted by Harvard School of Public Health indicates that some of the major benefits of meal prepping (besides saving time and money) are: reduced stress and a more nutritionally balanced diet as you avoid rushed preparation or last-minute decisions on what to eat.
Keto Meal Prep includes:
· how to lose up to 2 EXTRA more pounds a week with Keto Meal Prep – Pages 41 -50
· How to save time with meal prep – Pages 24-30
· How To Kickstart your day – Pages 50-68
· Mistakes to avoid – Pages 183-189
· “ Emergency Keto” – Pages 156-182
· When and what to “meal prep” – Pages 18-23
· Meat meal ideas – Pages 69-123
· Alexandros’ meal prepping “map” to success for you – Pages 13-23
· How to save money with meal prep – Pages 31-40
· Vegan and Vegetarian Keto meal ideas – Pages 124-137
· Diary Free Keto meal ideas – Pages 140-154
… and much, much more!
On top of all this, you will find a bonus section inside, at the end of the book that will greatly impact your success!
Even applying three things inside could result in a 10 – 15% less time spent in the kitchen and 5 – 10% money saved.
The content is written in an easy to understand English, with plenty of pictures and with simple and practical, yet effective methods that could be applied even by a 12-year-old boy with no cooking or kitchen experience whatsoever.
The information inside is perfect for a Keto beginner and could easily offer new valuable information to a Keto intermediate.
So if you want to save time and extra money every week while on a Keto Diet, CLICK “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page.