“No other popular writer of his time did any better writing than you will find in Call of the Wild.” — H.L. Menken
The most popular and most successful writer of his day, Jack London was a pioneer of both life and literature. His stories of survival, harsh climates, and visceral details make for addictive reading experiences, and appeal to both those looking for “real literature” and pure entertainment. In this collection, you will such classics as The Call of the Wild, White Fang, “To Build a Fire”, and over 100 other works by Jack London, each elegantly formatted for ease of use and enjoyment on your e-reader device.
Highlights of this collection:
• The complete, unabridged text of twelve novels and short story collections by Jack London
• Links to free, full-length audio recordings of all of London’s major works.
• An individual, active Table of Contents for each book accessible from the Kindle “go to” feature.
• Perfect formatting in rich text compatible with Kindle’s Text-to-Speech features.
• A low, can’t-say-no price!
Twelve Complete Works
Twelve complete works by Jack London, including novels, short stories, and memoirs. Books included:
• The Call of the Wild
• White Fang
• The Sea-Wolf
• Martin Eden
• The Iron Heel
• The People of the Abyss
• The Secret Plague
• John Barleycorn
• The Jacket (The Star-Rover)
• The Cruise of the Snark
• Burning Daylight
• Lost Face
• To Build a Fire
• That Spot
• Flush of Gold
• The Passing of Marcus O’Brien
• The Wit of Porportuk
Additional Fan Resources
Also included are special features for any Jack London enthusiast, including:
• A comprehensive list of the many film and television adaptations of the works of Jack London.
• Links to free, full-length audio recordings of the books and stories in this collection.