From the publisher of the bestselling Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookbook, you can now make ANYTHING using your Instant Pot® with Instant Pot® Obsession: The Ultimate Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Making Everything Fast.
Admit it…you’re obsessed! Your beloved Instant Pot® has markedly changed how you get food on the table and there’s just no going back. Now that you’ve tasted what this powerful pressure cooker has to offer, only one question remains…. what are you going to make next?
Whether you’re in the mood for french toast cups or vanilla-almond yogurt, baked potato soup or orange chicken, let Janet Zimmerman guide you in her new pressure cooker cookbook. After many years as a stovetop pressure cooking enthusiast, she was won over by the ease and convenience of the Instant Pot®. In these pages, the author of the popular Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook shares everything she’s learned about the Instant Pot® to help you make more delicious, timesaving meals than ever before.
Instant Pot® Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast shows exactly how you can make the most of your electric pressure cooker by using it to cook every meal, any day of the week. With this pressure cooker cookbook, you can:
- Choose from more than 120 recipes from convenient to creative and healthy to down-home
- Make your favorites new again with variations on selected recipes
- Satisfy your need for comfort and balance with recipes that are hearty and healthy, including many grain-free and dairy-free recipes
- Cook delicious one-pot meals, as well as exciting, tasty options for breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and desserts—many of which take 30 minutes or less
- Answer all your Instant Pot® questions with FAQs on Instant Pot® cooking, cleaning, and everything in between
With Instant Pot® Obsession, you finally have a healthy obsession you can indulge in again and again.