Learn To Draw Anything In 5 Simple Steps
Are you tired of drawing stick figures? Or apologizing for not being a good artist? Or just plain frustrated that you were not born an artist?
Do you wish you could easily make sketches that look realistic without spending hours in classes?
You do not need to be “born with artistic talent” to be able to draw.
Following these simple proven steps, you will learn:
• Having the right tools for drawing.
• How to hold a pencil for effective drawing techniques.
• Using a grid to ensure proper scale and proportions.
• How to add contour and depth to your drawings.
• Shading techniques.
• How to draw faces and portraits.
Why should you learn to draw?
Drawing provides many important benefits including:
• A creative outlet that your brain craves.
• Balances our overly structured analytical environment.
• Excellent mode of communication and expression (a picture is worth 1,000 words).
• A sense of achievement and accomplishment.
• Better memory.
• Sharpened awareness and alertness (people who doodle during meetings actually absorb more information).
• Improved hand-eye coordination.
• Enhanced mood.
• Reduced stress.
• More fun in life!
You can do this too – it’s never too early or too late to learn to draw.
Enjoy the benefits of being able to draw now!