The Ancient Greek and Roman civilizations gave the world some of the greatest myths man has ever told
NEW EDITION – HUGE CONTENT UPDATE AND REVISION – NOVEMBER 2016 | Now includes 10 more of the most popular and unbelievable Ancient Greek myths including Pandora’s Box, Jason and the Argonauts, The Love Story of Eros and Psyche, and many more in addition to all of the original myths contained in the first edition of this book!
Greek mythology began over 2000 years ago and ended roughly 1500 years ago with the rise of Christianity. They may be from a bygone era, but the classic myths of Ancient Greece and what they tell us about this fascinating period of human history are as relevant and entertaining as ever. Greek mythology is a window into the soul and psyche of what was once the world’s most advanced culture – a culture that dominated the ancient world and endured for centuries. Learn the fascinating history of Ancient Greece and be entertained by the exploits of the Greek Gods, Goddesses, monsters and heroes!
Here is a preview of what you will find inside this book
- A Brief Introduction to the World of Greek Mythology
- Zeus And His Lustful Pursuit of Many Mortal Ladies – Much to the Frustration of His Wife Hera, The Goddess of Marriage And Family!
- The Story of Titanomachy (The Battle of the Titans)
- The Cult of Dionysus
- Surprisingly Frequent Acts of Adultery, Sex Without Consent, and Bestiality Involving the Ancient Greek Gods
- The Myths of Demeter, Apollo, Asclepius, Hera, Aphrodite, Athena, and many more
- The 12 Labors of Hercules
- The Trojan War
- The Myth of Perseus and Medusa
- The Minotaur vs Theseus
- Pandora’s Box
- King Midas and The Golden Touch
- The Golden Fleece
- Jason and the Argonauts
- Orpheus and Eurydice
- The Love Story of Eros and Psyche
- Pegasus and Bellerophon
- Odysseus and the Island of the Cyclops
- Odysseus and the Suitors
- The Roman Empire Conquers Judea
- The End of Ancient Greek Mythology and the Rise of Christianity
The myths that make up this “religion” may seem wild, crazy, and even sometimes outrageous and immoral by today’s standards. But each and every one of the myths contained in this book were once sincerely held beliefs that bound the social fabric of the most advanced human civilization of its time. Grab your copy of this book and understand the philosophy, values and beliefs of one of the world’s most fascinating civilizations.