Do you need to wake-up your breakfast routine? Would you like easy-to-follow techniques for cooking eggs perfectly every time? Ready to jump-start your day with new and original recipes for delicious, healthy eggs?
Eggs for Breakfast is the definitive guide to cooking eggs with delicious, easy-to-make egg recipes and fool-proof techniques for the morning meal. Chef and cookbook author Donna Leahy shares her secrets for making perfect eggs every time with easy-to follow recipes for making eggs the star of your breakfast table. Eggs for Breakfast will give you techniques for mastering the art of cooking eggs and step-by-step, mouth-watering recipes that will become your trusted favorites for A.M. entertaining.
- Learn how to cook healthy and delicious egg dishes with ease
- Master basic techniques for cooking eggs from scrambling to poaching
- Enjoy easy-to-follow recipes for classic breakfast dishes like Eggs Benedict and Huevos Rancheros
- Wow your guests with elegant, creative breakfasts like Macaroni and Cheese with Eggs and Eggs Lobster Oscar
- With gorgeous color photographs and practical tips, Eggs for Breakfast will become the go-to breakfast cookbook that home cooks will turn to again and again.
Scroll up and purchase today!
“Leahy shares her popular, easy-to-follow recipes that combine a flair for seasonal tastes with simple flavors.” Ecookbooks.com
“Time constraints mean that Leahy favors recipes that are not overly complicated and others that can be prepared in advance. Breakfasts are a particular strength.” Publisher’s Weekly