Introducing the OMAD Diet:
THE INTERMITTANT FASTING SHORT GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS
>>> What if there was a LIFESTYLE diet which;
- Makes weight loss effortless, without having to sacrifice the foods you love?
- Helps fight ageing whilst providing “numerous health benefits” (Professor Mark Mattson, national institute on aging)
- Delivers heightened mental clarity and marked performance benefits
- Helps fight some of the Western World’s most prevalent and hard to treat diseases – including Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes and Heart Disease
>>> Welcome to the One Meal A Day Eating revolution
Intermittent Fasting revolutionised the way we eat in 2013 and ‘14, and was described by the Daily Express newspaper as “The year’s most talked about weight-loss trend”. It was the diet plan which empowered people to lose weight quickly. The Daily Mail called it “The biggest diet revolution since the Atkins” and their parent paper, the Mail on Sunday said it’s “The only diet plans you’ll ever need”. For the Radio Times it was simply “The diet that works”. The Guardian noted that 5:2 is “A modern phenomenon…it sometimes seems as if every other person you meet is following [it]”
The 5:2 diet was lauded by the media as the final answer to the western world’s dietary challenges and obesity epidemics. It was the diet to end all diets. Simple, part-time, flexible, hugely healthy and massively effective.
But what if there is a way to upgrade the diet which received such plaudits? What if there is a way to make it work better?
What if there was a way to ratchet up the health benefits, the anti-aging benefits, the weight loss benefits and the overall effectiveness of the diet?
In this book, Eric Blackburn introduces the revolutionary eating protocol which is set to be the breakout diet of 2015. In this short guide, you’ll learn
- Why the 5:2 and other Intermittent Fasting techniques are not actually fasting at all – and why the benefits are thus overplayed
- How eating one large meal a day better mimics how our ancestors lived
- Learn why OMAD has been ‘secretly’ used by Hollywood diet gurus, cover models and athletes as a weapon for getting in shape fast
- Learn the 7 principals to make the OMAD diet effortlessly work for you
- Why you don’t need to count calories or macro nutrients on the OMAD diet – making it a simple lifestyle choice Vs. a yoyo diet plan
- The myth of ‘three meals a day’ and how it was cooked up by marketing men to sell you breakfast cereal
- Learn how OMAD can help you reduce aging, by down regulating ‘bad’ cell proliferation
- Learn how OMAD can help you avoid or beat some of the biggest ‘killer’ diseases in the western world
- Learn how OMAD helps boost your mental clarity and helps you focus without the need for stimulants like caffeine
- How OMAD helps you manage and control your weight without having to make sacrifices whilst dining with family, colleagues and friends.
- And much much more…
Leaner, healthier, younger
- Science now supports the multitude of benefits that fasting brings
- OMAD helps make you leaner, healthier and look younger
- Learn everything you need to know – and nothing you don’t – in this simple, to the point overview of the OMAD diet
About the Author
Eric Blackburn is a leading UK based body composition coach and author, and has dedicated his life to the pursuit of helping people achieve the body of their dreams.