30 Day Whole Food Challenge!
BONUS Recipes Included!
Succinctly, Whole Food Dieting is all about consuming fresh produce and removing (or at least, limiting) the consumption of processed food and drinks.
These days, health care providers acknowledge that processed food and drinks are bane to Mankind’s existence. Although these are convenient to use and stores for long periods of time, these are also loaded with industrial-strength food additives and preservatives. Numerous researches show a correlation between high-intake of artificial coloring, flavoring, and preserving agents with the rise of cancer-producing cells (carcinogens) in the body.
Most processed food and drinks contain high amounts of oil, sugar and salt too. These ingredients make otherwise unpalatable, unattractive-looking, and overly processed products look and taste remotely edible. When combined with overly refined starches, (which are common extenders/fillers used in the mass production of food and drinks,) these food items and beverages become highly addictive.
These contribute to uncontrollable weight gain. Being overweight or obese leads to a host of physical and mental ailments like: anxiety, blindness, coronary heart disease, depression, gastrointestinal ailments, (complications of) gall stones, heart failure, high blood pressure, kidney diseases, osteoarthritis, renal failure, sleep apnea, stroke, (complications of) Type II diabetes and even premature demise.
Fortunately, switching from processed food to whole food is easy, as long as you are willing to try new food items, and are willing to spend a few minutes in the kitchen to craft your own meals.
This book contains information on how to get you started the right way with Whole Food Dieting. This includes an easy-to-follow 30-day Whole Food Diet Meal Plan. Snippets of information regarding healthy eating, cooking and food preparation are scattered all over the book.
Here is just a few of the amazing recipes inside this book:
- Cucumber Salad with Cashew Nuts, Garlic and Parsley
- Homemade Chicken Stock, Unsalted
- Cucumber Salad with Avocado, Almonds, Cilantro and Garlic Flakes
- Zucchini Salad with Cilantro, Radishes and Sweet Orange
- Homemade Lobster Stock, Unsalted
- Zucchini Salad with Cilantro, Grapefruit and Jicama
- Cold Pea Soup
- Homemade Mushroom Stock, Unsalted, Strong Flavored
- Garlic and Lemon Milkfish Fillet, with Wild Rice
- Baked Quail Eggs with Asparagus Cups on Wholegrain Rye Bread
- Banana and Cashew Nuts Pancakes
- Black Tea Infused with Basil Leaves and Strawberries
- Raspberry and Pineapple Infusion
- And much, much more…
Download Your Copy Right Now!
Tags: whole, 30 day whole food challenge, whole foods cookbook, whole food challenge, weight loss, weight loss recipes, metabolism, diet, health, whole foods, recipes