Imagine stress-free productivity. Imagine guilt-free relaxation.
Do you feel like you can’t get yourself to do anything?
Do you hate yourself for procrastinating?
Do you find it impossible to relax because of the frustration and guilt that comes with procrastination?
If you struggle with procrastination, then this book is your blueprint for crushing procrastination once and for all.
17 Anti-Procrastination Hacks: How to Stop Being Lazy, Overcome Procrastination, and Finally Get Stuff Done teaches you how to quickly and painlessly beat the urge to procrastinate, letting you enjoy life guilt-free.
Learn how to easily get yourself spurred into working
Imagine if you could painlessly get work done when you need to, and then relax free of guilt afterwards.
Well, guess what? 17 Anti-Procrastination Hacks teaches you how to do just that.
You will learn…
- How a racist church can help you get things done—fast!
- How to make a “tasty” to-do list that makes getting things done *gasp* enjoyable.
- Why getting started is the hardest part of overcoming procrastination (and 4 foolproof techniques to painlessly kickstart your productivity).
And much more!
Equip yourself with procrastination-proof methods for finally getting that work done by grabbing your copy of 17 Anti-Procrastination Hacks today.
Finally, beat the urge to procrastinate.
What if you could crush those feelings of laziness?
Well, guess what? You can!
You’re about to discover…
- The ONE word you should be saying that kills the urge to procrastinate. (Backed by science.)
- Why visualizing success actually leads to procrastination (and how to visualize the RIGHT way and get yourself spurred into working).
- The surprising to-do list hack that lets you procrastinate and be productive at the same time. (Yeah, seriously.)
And much more!
Grab your copy of 17 Anti-Procrastination Hacks today to start short-circuiting procrastination.
To beat the urge to procrastinate once and for all and start enjoying life guilt-free, scroll up to the top of this page and click BUY NOW!
P.S. Don’t say, “someday I’ll get around to buying this book…” because we both know what that means. Click the BUY NOW button at the top of this page to kill procrastination today!